For individuals – change can be a single behavior or a whole new lifestyle. Real change on an ongoing basis. Organizations work the same way, with Clinical Transformation being that complete “lifestyle” change that involves a fundamentally different way of doing things.
Clinical transformation is a comprehensive, long-term approach to healthcare delivery that measurably improves quality and service while reducing costs. It’s an evolution, however, that must take place from start to finish with zero compromise to patient care.
Plan Your HIT Advance
ESD believes that simply updating technology is only that “single” behavior. True transformation happens through better technology, proper configuration – backed processes and people to sustain change over the long term. This means for each and every client, ESD will:
- Analyze current capabilities and processes within your current workflow
- Benchmark current resources against what you are looking for/will need in a new system
- Design a transformation strategy compatible with both your current workflow and future goals
- Develop a transformation roadmap and project future value
Execute A Complete Step Forward
Depending on your organization, your transformation will be an evolution of technology and people. This might be a new EHR, clinical documentation or physician order entry systems and could include any combination of Training or Staff Augmentation. Regardless, ESD always:
- Implements and configures your new system from pre-activation, through go-live and follow-up support
- Complete the full training and knowledge transfer that realizes the full potential of new technology and processes
- Post-activation consultations, performance audits and 24/7 support
This process is part of our organic approach to HIT and The ESD Pledge to you. This starts with due-diligence and programs crafted from the ground up – implemented by specialized clinical experts. The ESD difference is the full knowledge transfer that allows your organization to grow and get the full ROI for your staff, patients and bottom line.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you through your transition!