Training thousands of end users on your new EHR system can be a challenging and daunting task, even for the largest of organizations. Training Managers must decide how to train various types of end users from multiple clinical locations in, sometimes, wide geographical footprints without disrupting patient care. For most healthcare organizations, this is a complex challenge. ESD developed our Training Program Solutions to support at any phase of your training plan. From managing your entire training program to providing seasoned trainers for curriculum development and classroom instruction, ESD’s Training Solution has you covered.
ESD’s Epic Training Experts Deliver:
- Training Program Strategy and Planning
- Client Advisory Committee and Project Team Analysts Partnerships
- Curriculum Development
- MST Build
- LMS Support – Class Creation, Schedule and Reporting
- Classroom Logistics Management and Scheduling
- Physician Resource Center Planning and Management
- Super User and Pilot Training Programs
- Specialist Training Specialist Program (STS) Support
- End User Satisfaction Surveys and Class Completion Reporting
ESD begins with an analysis of our client’s specific needs and culture, then provides recommendations and project plans to ensure end users have a great training experience. By leveraging various successful strategies, we are able to customize a training program to meet the unique needs of our clients to deliver a training program that delivers results and enhances knowledge transfer.